JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What about the Compilation album?

Yea, topic says everything, what about it?

I read it on this site a few months ago or so tellin that Will has finished filmin Pursuit of Happyness and that he won't begin makin any other movie until June/July because he's workin on a compilation album with many other artists now.

So what's wit' it?

PS: I'm askin' this because of the video on youtube, where Will says that the music may be in the past...

The compilation album was cancelled last summer AJ posted this, close thread...

Yeah, the album waz supposed 2 be a mix of both old, new, and unestablished talent in Hip-Hop, R-N-B, and reggae. It waz an album meant 2 bring positivity 2 Hip-Hop and try 2 balace out the nearly all-negative side displayed on the charts. Kel Spencer waz involved 2. The album fell apart tho.' Maybe the motivation disappeared...maybe he couldn't get it off the ground, who knows.

It's a real shame tho.' Even if he waz only on one song, i would have been so hyped 2 see it hit shelves. The fact that he wanted 2 put this 2gether just a few months ago is a big sign of hope that he comments of hanging up the mic aren't that serious.

Yeah, the album waz supposed 2 be a mix of both old, new, and unestablished talent in Hip-Hop, R-N-B, and reggae. It waz an album meant 2 bring positivity 2 Hip-Hop and try 2 balace out the nearly all-negative side displayed on the charts. Kel Spencer waz involved 2. The album fell apart tho.' Maybe the motivation disappeared...maybe he couldn't get it off the ground, who knows.

It's a real shame tho.' Even if he waz only on one song, i would have been so hyped 2 see it hit shelves. The fact that he wanted 2 put this 2gether just a few months ago is a big sign of hope that he comments of hanging up the mic aren't that serious.

Oh, damn! That's sad!

But ok, let's just hope he will make a final album!...

*If u want close topic*... and thx 4 answer...

I'd rather have a JJFP album