JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Holidays everyone! (in advance)

Viktor

I told you guys a loooooong time ago that i had the live performance with sisqo. you know the one where Will performs Freakin' it and a different version of wild wild west. What kept me from uploading it was that I switched to a new computer about a year ago and I haven't got around to put all the stuff from the old one on my external HD until now. acctually im not done yet... but anyway. Don't have much experience in uploading files like this but i tried rapidshare.de but it was too busy at the moment so I used rapidshare.com. I dont know if theres any difference and I dont know if it works at all.

Will feat Sisqo live

in case i messed up the link, heres what rapidshare told me: Your Download-Link #1: http://rapidshare.com/files/4224584/Will_S...From_.mpeg.html

just copy and paste.

Its something like 30-40 mbs.

With the discussion about Will giving up music It feels like a good time for some joy.

althou, if you download it, you have to make a promise... no matter where you are, in shool, at work or maybe some internet cafe... stand up, move your body and get jiggy wit it! if anyone asks why your dancing, just answer: IM FREAKIN' IT! :)

really hope this works or Ill look kinda stupid... :paperbag:

althou, if you download it, you have to make a promise... no matter where you are, in shool, at work or maybe some internet cafe... stand up, move your body and get jiggy wit it! if anyone asks why your dancing, just answer: IM FREAKIN' IT! :)

ok cool ;)) :whew: i am alone in the room hahah

edit : dope perfrom man!

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

Great stuff, this sure made my holiday!!