JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ feat. Ashanti - Survive My Suicide (Remix)

mfuqua23

U know what it is. The song y'all read about. Feed back was good 4 da lyrics. Now hear it.

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/fuqmusic.htm"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/fuqmusic.htm[/url]

Enjoy!

btw, the OG will be up some time later this week, maybe 2morrow.

Peace! Edited by mfuqua23

Guest Prince
Listening to it just now... Pretty damn dope! I like how you mixed Ashanti in with your vocals there, even though she is totally unconnected with the song it makes it feel as though she was meant to be there. I like your flow in this, this is something I could roll with!

[quote=Prince,Aug 9 2004, 06:00 AM]Listening to it just now... Pretty damn dope! I like how you mixed Ashanti in with your vocals there, even though she is totally unconnected with the song it makes it feel as though she was meant to be there. I like your flow in this, this is something I could roll with![/quote]
Thanks man. But what do U mean she's unconnected wit the song? Her chours fit wit mine.

[quote=Loco,Aug 9 2004, 07:29 AM]Very cool track, i listened to it 6 times!

It's something to think about.

it's good when a rapper make his listeners think.

peace[/quote]
Yo, 4 real? U was hooked 2 it like that. That'z so cool. And somethin' about it? Maybe we can figure it out.

Thanks 4 ya feedback.

I enjoy it, u did very well wit your flow in this one, and it was dope that u added Ashanti on the hook, ur doing ur thing! :thumb: :dj:

Just listened to it! I'm liking it but I think the recording quality could be a bit better. But I understand that this might be due to not having the right equipment.

I think its ok but I wouldn't say its one of the best ones you've done. I still think your flow needs some more work. I really don't mean to be negative or anything but i'm just telling you what I really think!

:thumb:

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 10 2004, 09:17 AM]Just listened to it! I'm liking it but I think the recording quality could be a bit better. But I understand that this might be due to not having the right equipment.

I think its ok but I wouldn't say its one of the best ones you've done. I still think your flow needs some more work. I really don't mean to be negative or anything but i'm just telling you what I really think!

:thumb:[/quote]
As far as quality is concerned, it'z cuz I recorded it thru my speakers instead of headphones. I figured that quality is alot pretty if the beat's loud enuff. Plus the quality sound has like an old school listen 2 it, i think. LIke it's on demo tape or something.

Yeah, that'z cool U tell me whatcha think, instead of sugar-coating it.

[quote=bigted,Aug 10 2004, 07:45 AM]I enjoy it, u did very well wit your flow in this one, and it was dope that u added Ashanti on the hook, ur doing ur thing! :thumb: :dj:[/quote]
Thanks man. It was just an instant idea. Cuz I was listening 2 an instrumental cd, which happened 2 have the OG, and this on it. But I listened 2 Ashanti's song, not cuz I wanted 2 add her, but 2 see how her verse were wit da beat. Then the chorus worked 2gether. Remix!. Glad U enjoyed it.

And doin my thang? I've only begun.

Guest Prince
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 9 2004, 04:18 PM][quote=Prince,Aug 9 2004, 06:00 AM] Listening to it just now...  Pretty damn dope!  I like how you mixed Ashanti in with your vocals there, even though she is totally unconnected with the song it makes it feel as though she was meant to be there.  I like your flow in this, this is something I could roll with![/quote]
Thanks man. But what do U mean she's unconnected wit the song? Her chours fit wit mine. [/quote]
Unconnected meaning she had nothing to do with this song - knows nothing about it... Not that it didn't fit in.