JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince to Reunite

• Members

The rappers have decided to dust off their mics and turntables for a tour called Boom! Shake The Land next year.

Jazzy is announcing the duo's return later this month at the holiday resort in north Wales where he is a special guest DJ for the BCM reunion.

The twosome first hit the scene in 1985 with Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble and since then have gone on to sell over 10 million records worldwide with hits such as Parents Just Don't Understand.

The dynamic duo have also won three Grammy Awards, three American Music Awards, two NAACP Awards, two Soul Train Music Awards, as well as an MTV Music Award.

While DJ Jazzy turned to producing – he is the founder and CEO of A Touch Of Jazz Inc – The Fresh Prince made blockbusters movies such as Bad Boys, Men In Black and I-Robot.

But now the pair will step up to the mic once again with their tour next year.

http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/565.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually heard about this earlier, forgot to post it here. Heres the article I was shown... Props to uclan!

The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff are to make a comeback next year at Pontins in Prestatyn.

The rappers, made famous in the nineties for hits such as 'Summertime' and 'Boom! Shake the Room', have sold over 10 million records and are apparently still good friends.

DJ Jazzy Jeff has since turned to producing, whereas the Fresh Prince Will Smith starred in blockbuster films like Independence Day and I, Robot.

A source at The Sun said, "They started out 21 years ago and are still great pals. Will is in London later this month and Jazzy is trying to work it so he can nip to see him in Prestatyn."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds39041.html

Edited by Big Willie

damn i think this is real :wickedwisdom: .... another article :)

DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince to reunite? Even briefly? For, like, just a sec? Maybe. British tabloid The Sun is reporting that Jazzy Jeff will announce a reunion tour later this month at a DJ gig in Wales. “The rappers have decided to dust off their bling for a tour called Boom! Shake The Land” the article reports, claiming the tour will begin next year.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily

i cant wait for some info :1-say-yes: