JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye sore loser at ema's

Jazzy Julie

i know we arnt supposed to post stuff about rappers we dont like and bitch about them, but this is a rapper i do like and im gonna bitch about him. :wiggle:

COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Rap star Kanye West was named Best Hip Hop artist but still came off as a sore loser at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

Kanye apparently was so disappointed at not winning for Best Video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends."

In a tirade riddled with expletives, Kanye said he should have won the prize for his video "Touch The Sky," because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," Kanye said.

The rapper grabbed the Best Hip Hop award earlier in the night in a star-studded event hosted by Justin Timberlake in the Danish capital.

Timberlake won the Best Pop and Best Male awards while the Red Hot Chili Peppers won Best Album. Christina Aguilera was named Best Female artist at the annual awards show broadcast live in 17 countries.

British band Muse won the Best Alternative category, and Depeche Mode earned the Best Group award.

"Wow, guys, this is totally unexpected," said Rihanna as she received the Best R&B award. In September, the 18-year-old music star won the same category in the Music of Black Origin award in London.

The show was split between two venues: a convention hall on the city outskirts where Timberlake was in charge and an outdoor stage on Copenhagen's main square where R&B songstress Kelis introduced the artists.

Rapper Snoop Dogg, Australian band Jets and The Killers of Denmark had crowds jumping up and down in temperatures just above freezing at the outdoor venue.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers were nominated in four categories, but only won one for the album "Stadium Arcadium."

Best song went to Gnarls Barkley for "Crazy."

British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen entertained the audience with his English-mangling character Borat Sagdiyev, a Kazakh TV journalist, and poked fun at Madonna who is trying to adopt an African child.

"My only concern is that this singing transvestite will not be such a good father," Borat said in a mock video link from Kazakhstan.

Other award presenters included R&B singer Cassie, Daniel Craig - the sixth actor to play agent James Bond - Fat Joe, "Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville and the Sugababes.

MTV's European awards are held in a different city every year. The winners are selected by fans across Europe.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/15919402.htm

i think hes a good rapper, but wow hes an ass.

Kanye sore loser? Nah it can't be.... :sipread:

I saw this. Kanye is an idiot. He waz dead serious when he said that crap about the show losing credibility. He actually thinks Pamela Anderson has any credibility 2 making a video hot?? And that one million dollars can make people overlook his weak lyrics!??! Even worse, when he put his arm around one of the guys in the winning and and looked at them saying "It's no offense to you...i've never seen your video, but..." that's just disrespectful. Kanye is a fool and an embarassment. I will support a real emcee who makes a week album, but i will never suport and artist who is just stupid. I actually like Kanye when he 1st came out....those days are long gone.

lol...I just saw it. Come on, He was hugging the Winner and smiling, the way he said "I HAD PAMELA ANDERSON!!" Just sounded like it was a staged Joke...

Even at the end of the clip I saw, He just smiled and said "I love you guys" then walked off smiling with Timbaland and the Winners....