JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Ice-T album

dparrott

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say that I think the album cover is wack. Its weird how he can go from his tv show Rap School, teaching kids about hip hop, and then having an album cover like that. Not a good idea IMO.

I gotta say that I think the album cover is wack. Its weird how he can go from his tv show Rap School, teaching kids about hip hop, and then having an album cover like that. Not a good idea IMO.

He always had dirty covers man.. He's always been dirty.. Really people.. He is a Legend.. A weird one, but a legend.. And Lerk man.. you should get a job or something.. you a full-time hater man.. Lol.. No one then Melle Mell and etc makes good hip hop IYO right?

Spread Love People...

Peace..

Edited by Pakalicous

Ice-T, 50 Cent, N.W.A. and other people on that level doesnt make good hiphop, nor are they legends.

N.W.A. didn't make good hip hop and isn't a legend? Wow. They changed hip-hop in a major way. They launched Ice Cube, who is an outstanding political rapper, and Dr. Dre, who still dominates rap.

Do you despise the movie The Godfather as well?

Ice-T's a legend, why all the hate for, I'm sure his album's probably more decent than most crap out today

Ice-T, 50 Cent, N.W.A. and other people on that level doesnt make good hiphop, nor are they legends.

N.W.A. didn't make good hip hop and isn't a legend? Wow. They changed hip-hop in a major way. They launched Ice Cube, who is an outstanding political rapper, and Dr. Dre, who still dominates rap.

Do you despise the movie The Godfather as well?

"They changed hiphop in a major way"..Yeah thanks a lot for that...

I think The Godfather is a good movie.

N.W.A. didnt make good hip hop. In fact, I cant say they made hip hop at all.

Same thing with Ice-T and 50 Cent. I think you probably would have thought the same thing if they came out as late as 50 did. Its the same ****. Gangsta gangsta gangsta, I got a gun in my wardrobe, a hoe in my closet and drugs in my pocket. Sometimes they blend it with some political words, but crap doesnt taste good even if you add sugar.