JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

need a little help fitting in..

Viktor

anything off topic, right?

Almost everytime i post a reply i feel it gets a little to long and that no one wants to read the whole thing..but i just cant stop before i say everything i want to.

I'm not a member of to many forums, acctually just this and one other, so posting here about once a week is most of the forum-exercise i get. Besides my bad english and wanting to say things you don't want to hear (which I believe i haven't done yet), what do you feel i can do to make better posts? I very much like the way my posts are, but a forum is a place to interact, communicate and deliver a message while keeping the other party interested. I just find it so much easier to do this when seeing a person face to face, instead of like right now, when i cant read your reactions to determinate if you want me to continue or if you feel i shouldn't have started at all.

to the point of the topic: does anyone have any tips or hints on how to make a forum post? or know about some site that tells you "this is good" and "dont do this"? or if you dont mind me making posts like i do then please let me know. i hope to hear from both tim, since after all this is his forum, long live the king :) as well as the people who make it a forum and not just an empty page.

right now it feels like i made a post just like the ones i get the feeling you dont want to read... Ill stop now....

I looked over some of your old posts, they don't seem too long. If you want to see long posts check out Teds! :lolsign:

Some folks seem to not like to see posts about things they don't want to hear, but I enjoy it, so just ignore them. :)

My biggest pet peeve is when someone makes a post that adds nothing to the conversation. The "I agree" posts.