JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Boyz II Men

TopDawg14

It's a shame when truly talented artists/songwriters like Boyz II Men are ignored by the industry while crappy music is constantly played on radio. If it weren't for me searching my blogs then I wouldn't have known that they have new music out. For those who are interested, here's the link to download it:

Boyz II Men - The Remedy

Hopefully, they'll release it in the U.S.

Edited by TopDawg14

I'm downloading it right now.

I like their song "Song For Mama" from Soul Food Soundtrack (btw movie is good too). I also remember that they starred in "Fresh Prince of Bel Air". I haven't got good chance to get better known their stuff.... now I have, thanks.

It's good 2 heard Boyz II Men are finally coming back. I just found out last month that they released another Christmas album last year. It waz only released in Japan also. Back when Throwback came out, i got the "Grandfather Clock" CD single which had a b-side on it that is nothing short of amazing. It waz better than everything on Throwback...and not a cover of a song.

I'm a big fan of theyr's. I love theyr voices, and I was a lil disapointed with "Throwback". I dont understand it tho.. Is this a new album? Or is this just a new song? Rapidshare doesnt work for me, so I'm curious. And if it is a new album, how can I get it, since its only released in Japan? Amazon?

I love Boyz II Men, I got all their albums, it's been a lil' bit dissapointing that Michael ain't in the group anymore, it don't seem the same without him, and I had no idea they were doing anything new lately, btw I found this listed on amazon.com, it mentions there how what got released now it's only released in Japan, the US won't get the release until Feb. 14th, 2007:

"The US version of this album will be a DOUBLE CD and will be available on February 14, 2007. Please visit - www.biimstudio.com - www.boyziimen.com - www.myspace.com/boyziimen"

Boyz II Men are one the true talents in R&B. It's a shame that their last "studio" CD, Full Circle didn't even do decent numbers in the U.S.(although I believe they went platinum in Japan). It justs goes to show that fans in the U.S. are so fickled while fanbases around the world tend to remain more loyal.

I hope that they'll be able to do a little production here in the States for the new album. i really admire them for continuing to make music despite what's going on in the music industry. They truly love to make music and that's what's sorely needed in music today. I wish Michael could still be with the group but I definitely understand his health situation. I wish the best for all of them.