JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wikipedia dissing jazzyjefffreshprince.com

bea321

I think it is right?

I ask because it should be added on wikipedia page about will smith!

In fact, I added it and it was deleted!

However, wikipedia guideline says:

"If there are many fansites for the topic covered by the article, then providing a link to one major fansite (and marking the link as such) may be appropriate" (source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:EL )

Someone writed : " Prove that your fansite is "the major" one"!

If you want to participate to the discussion:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Will_Smith (at the bottom of the page)

This would be the site. The official one is held back by it's officialness. There are alot of fly-by-nite fan sites that were put 2gether by fans who haven't stayed down 4 the long haul. There are a few other good sites out there...and they are all put 2gether by members of this website. So yeah, when it comes 2 news and info, this is the mainsite 2 go 2...after all, JJ+FP themselves have checked out the site.

On top of that, most of the people on this board have brain...something u won't really find on other Will Smith and JJ+FP sites.

this is the official site!! I've never tought willsmith.com is the offiacial site cuz I dont like the members and it's not complete like this one.. if u go to the official forum u can read "will smith is sexy...I love Will smith"... WTF!!!!! this is the site men!!

after all, JJ+FP themselves have checked out the site.

what do you mean by they "have checked out the site"?

Err.. Will and Jeff have checked it out meaning they have visited!

Really? How do you know that?

There are alot of fly-by-nite fan sites that were put 2gether by fans who haven't stayed down 4 the long haul. There are a few other good sites out there...and they are all put 2gether by members of this website.

This is a very good argument! I tried to search the topic "post your own will smith and jazzy jeff fansite" (i remember there was such a topic in "caught of the middle" i think) but the fonction "search" doesn't work for me. If anyone could find the topic, I would give the link to the person so that he understands that this site gathers together all the webmasters of the other important fan sites about Will!