JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Premiere record has been broken

Hollywood star WILL SMITH's world record for the most movie premiere appearances in a 12 hour period was smashed by two German actors on Sunday (22OCT06). Last year (05), Smith gained a place in the Guinness Book Of World Records for attending three premieres of his film HITCH in half a day. But now DANIEL BRUEHL and his co-star JUERGEN VOGEL have broken the record with six premieres in 12 hours for their new movie EIN FREUND VON MIR. The German record race began in Munich; the pair then attended two premieres in Berlin before they travelled on to Hamburg, Duesseldorf and Cologne.

i say for pursuit Will should do 7 premieres in the Uk and get his record back. :1-smile:

I think that Will can get his record back if he wants to... If he doesent get it back at the pursuit premieres he'll get it at the I am Legend premiers...

Even if that waz a real record...those guys aren't overly successful staples in the movie industry. Who cares. If FP actually wants that record again, he could easily get it back.

That's not true, AJ. I know them and I think that especially Daniel Brühl is a very talented actor and he is very successful in Germany. Don't be disrespectful, 'cause they're not Hollywood actors.

Well.. They just had to visit some citys in Germany.. I know those actor's by the way, I cant understand how somebody from Germany never heard of Jürgen Vogel,lol

i don't watch a lot of german movies, so i don't care about those guys. who they are and where they're from... :shake:

Well.. They just had to visit some citys in Germany.. I know those actor's by the way, I cant understand how somebody from Germany never heard of Jürgen Vogel,lol

i don't watch a lot of german movies, so i don't care about those guys. who they are and where they're from... :shake:

Ya'll have some amazing movies tho. Hands down.