JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Monica's new album

derrickbrock14

Yeah, her new album is dope. It a very solid and timeless R-N-B album. I think "Everytime The Beat Drop" (the 1st single) is the only weak song on it. I defintly urge R-N-B fans 2 pick this up...especially if u like any of her past work.

Yeah I heard this album's really good and some of her best work , Monica's definately one of the great singers, I got it on a wishlist of albums I wanna get soon, lot of good music coming out lately

Edited by bigted

The rest of her album is definitly done in the tradition of her past ones. But she's evolved with every album...so i can't really say it's like one of her pasts...but like i said, it's done in the tradition of her others...quality R-N-B right down the middle. Monica has always had an edge 2 her and that edge is still there. It's much more real than when u catch some female singers like Ashanti who do well with the sugar sweet R-N-B, but comes off as a joke when they try 2 get gutter.