JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favorite popular song

PhiL

Fave popular Will SMith Track  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite popular Will Smith song?

• Gettin jiggy wit it
    • Miami
    • Men in black
    • Wild Wild west
    • Just the two of us
    • Black suits comin (nod ya head)
    • Switch
    • Other

"Just The Two Of Us" is a brilliant song that displays he's a great husband/father as much as he is a great entertainer and "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" is probably the best party jam that Will released as a single

U skipped over "Just Cruisin'" and "Will 2K."

I went with "Just Cruisin'" (Other). That's one of his best songs ever. And "Black Suits Comin'" waz popular...as a minor hit, it did get decent radio play (the original and the remix). It just didn't stand up 2 most of the other singles when it came 2 success.

I went with "Just Cruisin'" (Other). That's one of his best songs ever. And "Black Suits Comin'" waz popular...as a minor hit, it did get decent radio play (the original and the remix). It just didn't stand up 2 most of the other singles when it came 2 success.

I went with Just Cruisin too. I listened to that song last night and it is just an amazing song. Perfect lyrics, perfect beat, and very chill mood.

i actually really like most of Wills songs that he released. i went with wild wild west, that was the song that got me hooked, the mix of hip hop and rnb with the stevie wonder cover is brillient. A close second was switch, i love that song too, mainly bcoz of its great club appeal.

Just the 2 of us. that track is timeless! his best song on BWS in my opinion.

I went with Just Cruisin too. I listened to that song last night and it is just an amazing song. Perfect lyrics, perfect beat, and very chill mood.

sad, that Will didn't write all of it. but its a really great song. the second best song on that album after just the 2 of us. :pony:

Edited by DefCEM