JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent Releases Final Album

Turntable

i just know that he released get rich or die tryin and the massacre as albums the others before were mixtapes i guess...can some one explain me which two albums they mean?

Read my post above, most likely those 2 I mentioned there

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well G-Unit better retire before they get dropped 'cause everything they released lately has been a flop, it's better to bow out gracefully when you're as wack as them

lloyd banks #3 on billboard 200 isn't a flop and when you do 100,000$ to 100,000 from january to january that is not a flop either this sounds fake

Well G-Unit better retire before they get dropped 'cause everything they released lately has been a flop, it's better to bow out gracefully when you're as wack as them

lloyd banks #3 on billboard 200 isn't a flop and when you do 100,000$ to 100,000 from january to january that is not a flop either this sounds fake

#3 is bad for G-Unit, I thought they were supposed to be the top selling group in music, they only brag about their sales all the time so if they don't sell millions they're a flop, selling 100,000 in the first week instead of what they used to do a couple years ago shows that they're fading out, they're a faze that's getting played out, now if they were real artists like FP and didn't worry about sales and actually let it be about the music then these artists ain't a flop, the only thing G-Unit had was sales and now that's gone they're nothing, G-Unit don't represent real music so they're a flop, people are finding other artists to listen to, 50 Cent fans are starting to like who he dissed more than him now, even Fat Joe could sell more than 100,000 in the first week and 50 made fun of him for doing that last year but now the table's turned on him and his click and he's wondering why he's getting dissed for now, lol, and you're out of line to say that Hi-Tek album is only average at best when G-Unit ain't even close to being average, to quote my man Nas "It's real hip-hop not that 50 Cent ****"

Edited by bigted

Yeah right like this will be his last album.

We could only hope but more than likely 50's just doing this for attention to see if anybody still cares about him, lol, btw I checked Def Jam's album schedule for the rest of the year and they don't mention that LL/50 Cent album coming out, wasn't it supposed to come out in the fall since they recorded it fast?

Edited by bigted

He'll do a Jay Z and come back! At least he'll be out the spotlight for a while!

Uh that's not really a good thing if that happens, Jay-Z was doing albums with Linkin Park and R. Kelly and doing remixes every five minutes in his so called "retirement", if 50 does something similar to that we won't stop hearing about him, I'm waiting for the day that Interscope drops him since his buddies in his group keep floppin' and I hope LL comes to his right sense to not do an album with him, btw I read on LL's forum on Def Jam's site recently that LL's gonna sign to Columbia Records after he's leaves Def Jam so we don't have to worry about him to going to G-Unit at least

Edited by bigted

• Members

#3 is bad for G-Unit, I thought they were supposed to be the top selling group in music, they only brag about their sales all the time so if they don't sell millions they're a flop, selling 100,000 in the first week instead of what they used to do a couple years ago shows that they're fading out, they're a faze that's getting played out, now if they were real artists like FP and didn't worry about sales and actually let it be about the music then these artists ain't a flop, the only thing G-Unit had was sales and now that's gone they're nothing, G-Unit don't represent real music so they're a flop, people are finding other artists to listen to, 50 Cent fans are starting to like who he dissed more than him now, even Fat Joe could sell more than 100,000 in the first week and 50 made fun of him for doing that last year but now the table's turned on him and his click and he's wondering why he's getting dissed for now, lol, and you're out of line to say that Hi-Tek album is only average at best when G-Unit ain't even close to being average, to quote my man Nas "It's real hip-hop not that 50 Cent ****"

you were out a line for that why? so bitter and all you just said made no sense because you have no proof of that not to mention g-unit ain't going nowhere and is not a fad people still feel them more than the people they dissed , not to mention they are real artist you sound no better than 50 with this grade school nonsense you gotta be above that , and wasn't this an opinion board? you do know i have a right to my own opinion plus if anyone was out of line it was you with that last comment

After he retires, he'll do full time acting.He also hopes to possibly win a grammy 1 day....

Reminds me of Diddy!Anyone?

you were out a line for that why? so bitter and all you just said made no sense because you have no proof of that not to mention g-unit ain't going nowhere and is not a fad people still feel them more than the people they dissed , not to mention they are real artist you sound no better than 50 with this grade school nonsense you gotta be above that , and wasn't this an opinion board? you do know i have a right to my own opinion plus if anyone was out of line it was you with that last comment

Why are 99% of your posts defending 50 Cent for? Can't you realise that most of us here don't like him? Go to the G-Unit groupie board so you could defend him all you want if you wanna make 99% of your posts about them

Make no bones about it my comment wasn't supposed to be a good one! I am thoroughly glad if this news is true! Its a step in the right direction for Hip Hop!

I feel you there man, hopefully a day comes where all these suckas like him will get dropped by record labels and all the deserving artists get the due they deserve, btw 50'll never make it as an actor, his movie got trashed reviews and it flopped horribly, lollololololol

Edited by bigted