JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Seasons 5 and 6

Hi everyone.

In Germany we can finally buy the 4th season of this great sitcom.

Now I'm asking myself if there's a release date for the next and last 2 seasons. In Germany there were rumours that season 5 would be released in december. Now that Warner has released the list of upcoming dvd's for december and FPoBA is not in it, I do not believe that this season will be available as soon as seasons 2, 3 and 4, which were released in about 4 months. Now I would like to know how it looks like for exampel in the USA or in Australia. Does someone know?

Can anyone tell me if the FPOBA DVD have Portuguese subtitles???

Thanks for your help

In Germany season 1, 2 and 3 have portuguese subtitles, but season 4 hasn't anymore.

And a few languages are missing, too. For example hungarian. I think they needed space for these 26 episodes, because they only have 4 discs for that season, which would also explain why specials are missing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi everyone.

Now I'm asking myself if there's a release date for the next and last 2 seasons. In Germany there were rumours that season 5 would be released in december. Now that Warner has released the list of upcoming dvd's for december and FPoBA is not in it, I do not believe that this season will be available as soon as seasons 2, 3 and 4, which were released in about 4 months. Now I would like to know how it looks like for exampel in the USA or in Australia. Does someone know?

for australia...

The Complete 1st Season February 21, 2005

The Complete 2nd Season November 21, 2005

The Complete 3rd Season June 26, 2006

The Complete 4th Season January 22, 2007

• 3 weeks later...

Go to donkeydvd, they have all 6 seasons for $116.00 US My son is 20 years old annd he love this show... he look like Usher Raymond and he acts just like Will! Not a day goes by that he doesn't watch an episode.

Go to donkeydvd, they have all 6 seasons for $116.00 US My son is 20 years old annd he love this show... he look like Usher Raymond and he acts just like Will! Not a day goes by that he doesn't watch an episode.

The only problem with that is it is the bootlegged version of the show. So the quality and all the other stuff on there aren't as good and its probably also illegal (distributing a copy righted show with out consent).

Edited by bart5

Bootlegged versions are a joke. Crappy quality, missing footage, bad editing. Why waste the money on crappy product. Besides, bootlegs aren't putting any money in2 FP's pockets. Wait 4 the real deal.

Well, bootlegs aren't always jokes. For example, there are some bootlegs of Seagal's movie "Above the Law". For a long time, they were the only possibility to watch this movie on its original version and with german sound. And the quality was dvd standard.

But it's a fact that bootlegs are illegal. So don't buy bootlegs except you have no other choice. And I'm sure we will get the last two seasons of FPOBA in the future.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

nz only has 1-4 as well

Hi everyone.

for australia...

The Complete 1st Season February 21, 2005

The Complete 2nd Season November 21, 2005

The Complete 3rd Season June 26, 2006

The Complete 4th Season January 22, 2007