JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DaAce - The Magnificent Mixtape!

DaAce

Whats good yall, i havent stop checking the boards to see whats up with yall. I havent been posting cause ive been working my ass of making alot of music including this mixtape. Well here it is, i hope yall enjoy it. I believe that its my best work so far and its easily my best mixtape.

DaAce - The Magnificent Mixtape

daacethemagnificentmixtapeob1.jpg

and ive been nominated in the Rap/HipHop category on RapCommunity.de for best artist and its up to the peoples vote to see who wins it.

YOU CAN VOTE IF YOU CLICK THIS LINK, THEN CLICK MY PICTURE, AND THEN CLICK THE GREY BOX.

The Link Is Right Here To Vote

Thanks Yall, Peace!

ummm.....I think I voted for you. I clicked your picture, and then the rectangle box. Was that right? I honestly don't know due to the fact that the website isn't in english.

EDIT: can you put the mixtape on yousendit.com, when I started to download it, my comp started bugging out and a billion popups came up. It was weird.

Edited by sonic1988

ummm.....I think I voted for you. I clicked your picture, and then the rectangle box. Was that right? I honestly don't know due to the fact that the website isn't in english.

EDIT: can you put the mixtape on yousendit.com, when I started to download it, my comp started bugging out and a billion popups came up. It was weird.

:thumbsup:

just voted...

Those Rapcommunity guys are just playing with ya'll, telling tha they are the biggest german Hip Hop site and stuff like that. Almost nobody knows that site. It's just another lil Hip Hop Site on the net.. There are many sites from germany that are much bigger, on AllHipHopLevel.

Anyway, I'll download this as soon as possible. Looking forward to hear it.