JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Farewell JJFP

no1wammy

• Members

I never thought this day would come.

For a long time, I've been visiting other people's forums to get a feel of what it's like to be part of one. I've been doing this for nearly five years, from the beginnings of the Shoujo-Ai Forum, to my current involvement with Chicano Rap Source, DubCNN, J-Pop Music and other interests. Just last December, I purchased a two-year contract with Dreamhost so I could prepare for the unveiling of my Yuri Heaven website. Now I have an upcoming music forum for the lovers of Rap, Reggaeton, Latin Hip Hop, Chicano Rap, J-Pop, J-Urban and J-Rap called Music Madness, and I'm currently trying to make my dreams a reality. It is of this great responsibility...

That I must leave this forum.

You may not believe me, but I've not been around in the forum as much as you have. I do have some interest in DJ Jazzy Jeff & Will Smith. I've seen the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air many times. My sister owns Men In Black, both volumes. I've seen this much of Shark Tale, heard many a single from Will (on his own, not with Jazzy Jeff as the Fresh Prince), and have been following his career steps for some time now ever since his return to rap music with "Men In Black." You guys do more than just purchase his stuff, you stand by him every step of the way, thick and thin. There's so much heart in you fans, but so little coming from the people outside this community - the ones who should be looking up to him. It's so... surreal. I could never be like you guys.

I've been down with music for more than half my lifetime, ranging from what I said above to R&B, Rock, Dance, Mainstream and even Spanish music, the kind which my parents listened to when I was young. There is a saying that the past could come back to haunt you in many ways. All this is just one of many. Now, because of this rekindled kinship with music as a whole, I developed a need for writing my own rap lyrics, my own verses where I could do more than just test my skills. It's a way to show my appreciation for what rap has done to me. Many an artist I've listened to have influenced me to write these raps. Will is just one of them. And for all of you, whom showed so much support for the Man In Black, I want to thank each and every one of you - from the admins and mods, to the regulars like yourselves. You've helped make me come out of my own shadow and unveil the project that will change music forever.

In closing, I want to leave each of you fans a few words about my website Music Madness. It's a community forum where users can share and discuss their views and likes of Rap, Reggaeton, Latin Hip Hop, Chicano Rap, J-Pop, J-Urban and J-Rap. You don't even need to talk just about those genres; I'm letting this forum be more open than before. I am even going to allow artists, musicians, producers, record label executives and representatives the freedom to participate in any of the forum discussions that are hosted there. Even if my dream of working with the music industry remains unfulfilled, I'll be glad and greatful that I would have the honor and privilege to meet and chat with these talented, gifted people.

I've updated my profile with IM links so you could reach me, should you have an interest.

I will never forget this forum. Though it was a short journey, it was well worth it.

(I don't even need the Exclusive Media Forum anymore!)

no1wammy

Chief of All Whammies

Administrator of Yuri Heaven and Music Madness

Friday, October the 13, 2006

(No, you are not reading this wrong. This is the unluckiest day of the year.)