JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Does anybody have their own website?

KevTastic

Guest Prince
'Sup guys...

As you know, I am very against plugging, but oh well... If you've checked my site, looked around etc, and on the off chance that you like it then read on...

My site has been nominated for the Snow Awards here in the UK. So if you would like to show some support, (disclaimer: I am not forcing you into voting, do so on your own free will :thumb: ) then please visit s n o w a w a r d s . c o m, register (they will not use your email address to spam you, you can choose to receive newsletters or whatever, and it is an official body) and vote for my site in I think category 15 as best winter website. Y'all know it makes sense haha. Oh, for anyone that does vote thanks in advance! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tons of new/creative ideas 4 a site of my own but i doubt i'll have the time, money, and time 2 get experienced 2 ever put it 2gether. If my site was up, it wouldn't compete with Tim's or anyone else's tho.' It'd kinda fill in the gaps of what other JJ +/ or FP sites are neglecting.

Hey Prince I'm gonna vote for you, but I have a question for you though, What prize do you get if you win?
One day I'm gonna start my own website, when I get my music published, where I'll post all my song lyrics, pics of me performing, and clips of my music videos and singles, with a chat room that'll I'll occasionally pop in to chat wit my fans, hey sky's the limit 4 me I'm only 19, I got plenty of time to make something happen! :thumb:

Guest Prince
Thanks guys!

Basically, winners receive massive promotion etc, and in turn helps promote snow sports in the UK. I guess at the "Award Ceremony" there'll be some trophies and prizes to winners and etc.

I have no chance of winning though, theres a few websites there that have a massive following as they have been around for years... My site needs more people to recognise it's there, because the problem is people aren't really aware it exists... Being nominated in the Snow Awards is pretty special for me and in turn even though I won't win, it does in turn give some promotion by me being nominated.

I'm just glad to have been nominated though, because I was nominated out of "Public Demand". This means that 50 people used their votes to get me nominated... So my current total, it has 50 votes not included there as they were for me to get nominated. I suppose this would mean if I was one of the original selected in that category by the panel, then I would have 50 votes more. That would be 50 votes nearer to doing well. Now I think of it, that sucks! Haha oh well. Thanks for voting guys, means alot. :thanks: Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
3 more votes and I'll overtake 2 other websites... 5 more votes after that and I'll have overtaken another 2. So another 8 votes would lift me up 4 places. :switch:

Again, thanks for voting everyone. :thanks:

I should also mention, my website is a one-man operation... During the winter I spend hours doing snow reports and etc... Very time consuming. Almost all of the other websites nominated are a group of individuals so can spread the load... Edited by Prince