JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Potential Mixtape Cover

Da Brakes

uhh man u got something on your face :whatthelerk: hahahah ;) but seriously it's cool !, definitely better than the last one ... but i dont really feel the thing with the breast :shrug: but hey the girls gonna like it so it's all good :)

damn Lerkot was faster than me :))

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

Well, it looks nice but... you got something in your face and on your chest.

Yeah a bird flew by at the exact point the photographer took the photo! Ain't that right Julie! :lol:

what's happen with Julie ? :lol:

i am sorry man but the cover says to me :lol: : Dont watch me in the face look my breast '' but if u keep that way is also dope so u decide ...

Well, it looks nice but... you got something in your face and on your chest.

Yeah a bird flew by at the exact point the photographer took the photo! Ain't that right Julie! :lol:

what's happen with Julie ? :lol:

i am sorry man but the cover says to me :lol: : Dont watch me in the face look my breast ''...

:yeahthat: :lol: You might have to go back to the drawing board on this one

Your pose reminds me Omarion...Otherwise nice desighn

i like it despite my comment on myspace about the bird poop lol. The only problem i have with it is, i am wondering what the white line actually is.

and if he wants to get his chest out its fine lol, its about time we got some guys chest instead of all these womens tittys everywhere.

This picture and a whole others I done are a part of my portfolio I just had done. I decided I would try and give modelling a go and see what happens with that this year as well as the acting/rapping! Thats probably why the picture doesn't really fit in with Da Brakes image!

The body paint I have was an idea the make up artist had to include in the pictures! They don't actually mean anything it was just something different to have for the pictures!

I'm glad I ran it by you guys before I unleashed it on the world!! :lol: Thanks for the honesty! I think I'll keep Brakes the rapper, Brakes the actor and Brakes the model separate! It gets confusing when their worlds mix!! :lol: