JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's acting makes audience member cry?

MaxFly

I was trying to figure out whether it was Will or Phil, but it doesn't sound like the crying noises they were making, and it does sound feminine. I hear the same sound on the DVD. I agree with Julie... people are going to be crying at Pursuit of Happyness. I've resolved that I'm going to go with a bunch of girls and see if they cry.

I was trying to figure out whether it was Will or Phil, but it doesn't sound like the crying noises they were making, and it does sound feminine. I hear the same sound on the DVD. I agree with Julie... people are going to be crying at Pursuit of Happyness. I've resolved that I'm going to go with a bunch of girls and see if they cry.

plus if you cry youll get some sensitivity points in :pony:

Edited by Concept

Well i'm just gonna say: Be yourself.

If you have to cry go ahead and don't be afraid to show your emotions("...And you can cry, ain't no shame it it..." Just the two of Us; BWS), but if you don't have to cry, please don't fake it....

Just be yourself.. it is kinda hard sometimes but you'll feel much better... and free

("...Always tell the truth, say your prayers, Hold doors, pull out chairs, easy on the swears..." ; BWS)

Edited by iceonly

• 2 weeks later...

nah if i went to a cinema and a guy started crying id probably think he was a pansy, its ok if u have a real reason to cry but only girls can cry at movies.

I'm with Julie on this one. There isn't one girl I know who wouldn't make fun of a guy for crying because of a movie, whether he's "in touch" with his feelings or not."

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...