JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Willow in I Am Legend

Hero1

I cant really respond until i see willows acting, we wernt sure about Jaden but apparently hes brillient, so we will just have to see.

:iagree: And why would Willow be so much worse than any other 7yo actress? :pony:

Let's hope she does a better job than the Black Suits Comin' video! :lol:

If I'm not wrong she wasn't in BSC video, it was Jaden who had to be part of it but he started cryin'..lol

Probably in 15 years these kids are gonna be the next generation of actors in hollywood!!!! Let's wait and see how they do it next to daddy in both upcoming movies..

Let's hope she does a better job than the Black Suits Comin' video! :lol:

If I'm not wrong she wasn't in BSC video, it was Jaden who had to be part of it but he started cryin'..lol

Probably in 15 years these kids are gonna be the next generation of actors in hollywood!!!! Let's wait and see how they do it next to daddy in both upcoming movies..

:paperbag:

how big is the role of "Marley" in the film?

I wouldn't be shocked if the dog has more screen time than Willow does, and honestly I can't see Will or Jada forcing their kids to be in movies, maybe the role just happened to lend itself(considering they've been in NY since filming began, and will probably be there the whole time). I think if she really didn't wanna do it it wouldn't even be an issue. People are making it into something bigger than it is. Bruce and Demi's daughters have played their daughters plenty of times on film and Julianne Moore's kids just played her kids in Trust the Man...there was no huge fuss over it. It seems like people are more concerned over plot/script changes anyway. Willow could be Marley today and not even in the film tomorrow...hey I'm not gonna knock her, I hope she does well, this is the most interesting thing I've heard about the film so far lol

Edited by MissAshley