JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DMX starts fight at concert, woman struck with chair

bigted

I agree with u Wes. Alot of people say they are spiritual and that u don't have 2 go 2 church or read the Bible 2 be spiritual...which is partly true. But without that knowlege, that refresher course, u are stagnet and staying in the same place...not fulfilling your destiny or growing.

Back on topic tho'...the people in this entourages are mostly idiots. Snoop got in trouble cuz of the same situation. U have these untalented, immature fools who get caught up in the hype of their friend or boss who is famous. Then they think they are untouchable and famous leading 2 idiot attitudes and actions. Next thing u know, fights are starting at airports and chairs are thrown during a show and their famous counter parts are getting charged and blaimed with it...not 2 mention getting a stain on their name.

I agree with u Wes. Alot of people say they are spiritual and that u don't have 2 go 2 church or read the Bible 2 be spiritual...which is partly true. But without that knowlege, that refresher course, u are stagnet and staying in the same place...not fulfilling your destiny or growing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When a bad rapper does something stupid, it seems to always be the guy himself who does the stupid thing, and when a rapper that people think is good does something stupid, its always.. someone else.

Edited by Lerkot

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When a bad rapper does something stupid, it seems to always be the guy himself who does the stupid thing, and when a rapper that people think is good does something stupid, its always.. someone else.

Finally you said something that made sense, if 50 Cent or Nelly did this everyone would be calling them idiots,but if somebody we like like DMX does something then we might overlook it a lil' bit 'cause we like the music, that's understandable though 'cause if we can't stand that person's music and now we hear about them doing idiotic things then we ain't gonna really feel them at all, that's to be expected, on the real though like I said earlier is that most of these celebrities do stupid things, they get souped up 'cause of the fame and act like they own the world, there really ain't that many role models for people to look up to, Ray Charles was a drug addict but he was one of the best musicians ever, now if I didn't like his music I'd probably just look at him as a crackhead like probably some people who don't like his music do, Tom Cruise is one crazy guy as well but I like his movies, if I didn't like his movies I wouldn't really give a damn about him at all though....

But of course the people that don't like DMX'smusic won't want to be a fan of his after hearing this, that's to be expected to, DMX should really listen to his own music and realise that what he's doing is wrong and that he needs to watch the people he hangs out with, he can't surround himself by yes men, I think that's why his record sales have dipped so fast since he's been getting arrested so much, he makes music with substance but his life don't seem to have that substance so a lot of people do look at him as hypocritical, do you really think people are gonna request to hear DMX's "Lord Give Me A Sign" if they hear about him getting arrested? He talked about how he really wanted that song to be his biggest hit but if he really wanted that he'd lead by example and live what he said, as a fan it's hard for me to defend him when he does things like this...If he really wants to keep his career alive, he needs to step back for a minute and get his life together 'cause he's gonna lose more fans if he keeps doing these things, people ain't gonna feel him anymore and that's a shame since he's such a talented artist and he's throwing his career away...

Edited by bigted