JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PeaceAngel rises from the dead!

PeaceAngel

Hello people...

No I didn't really die, so please wipe your tears... haha. So I haven't been on the boards for a while, I've just been super busy with work and school and whatnot!! I've been doing all these other things and sorta neglected this site for a while, which is sad, I know... and I was bored at school and I thought, hey I should check out the forums...

So I did and I realized I've been missing out on some stuff... but I'll be logging on more often now! Since I'm settling in with school and my work schedule and I've been having a bit more free time. As soon as I get home I'll put up an updated picture of me. I got a new camera too so hopefully I can put up pics more often now!

So yeah... just letting you all know that I didn't get some deadly disease or anything... I'm still here and alive! :thumbsup: And I just had another thought, I really need to do another podcast... haha.

So how is everyone else here doing?!?

Edited by PeaceAngel

Oh I won't, don't worry Julie, lol.

By the way, I work at a movie theater and there's a poster for Pursuit of Happyness in one of the hallways. I was excited when I saw it! It's Will holding hands with Jaden, it's adorable. I also saw the trailer for it, and it looks like it's gonna be a success! I'm really excited to see it!