JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Audio Of Nas On Tim Westwood Show

bigted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/westwood/

Great interview here, real talk, I suggest everybody to listen to it, you have to fastforward it one hour to get to it

Did anybody listen yet? I figure somebody here would be interested in hearing it

When he mentioned about wanting to make T-shirts of ol' school hip-hop artists I was thinking he should holla at Tim to help him, lol

Nas is basically saying that hip-hop is dead from the basis of how the history of hip-hop is being forgotten by a lot of people and how record labels don't show support to the pioneers of the game, he's gonna have a song on his new album dedicated to all the ol' school artists, he says that there needs to be an organization for the ol' school artists so that way they could live comfortably and they'll get the recognition they deserve, he said though that he didn't mind that 50 Cent made a mixtape called "Hip-Hop Is Dead" and that 50 don't know how to produce a Mobb Deep album 'cause he ain't on Mobb Deep's level yet

Edited by bigted