JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

German Mc Releasing Hip Hop Milestone

Turntable

I know most of ya'll are huge Hip Hop Fans. Most of you, I guess, dont understand German. But ya'll still should read this article. This german Mc, called Prinz Pi, release this album recently. It's truely a Hip Hop Milestone (The Second CD is basicly one big story-telling-track, which is 58 minutes long. It's a story about the Hip Hop Industry, wrapped up in middle age methaphores. It feautures a orchestral production). Too bad not allot of people out of germany are able to understand it. I mared the most important part of it. (By the way, the original text was german and I used a online translator. So if there is a part that you dont get, just tell me and I'll clear it up.

"DONNERWETTER!" is the name and program of the large work distributed on two CDs. A rebellion against the sense emptiness of the German Hip Hop. On altogether 22 Songs PRINCE Pi presents himself extremely versatile. Everyone of it is a Unikum.

"The largest German song work since the "Nibelungen". Hero of the Epos is without a doubt a Prinz (Prince). The enemy is the general stupidity publicised before-lived in the media and. Only allying and way companion is its producer BIZTRAM. He supplies it with the suitable, always musical production cut to the subject of the tracks

In "Peng!Peng! Peng!" Prinz Pi, with his own Sarkasmus, discuses the occurrence Bush America. In the Song "Kette" it works the problems out of the today's youth in "ghetto areas". Without embarrassing and put on Ghetto romance, without Curse' (A German MC) index finger - Prinz Pi places his rhymes into the ears of the listeners, and taes the by the hand on this journey.

With a gigantic Beat, Prinz Pi gives, on "Die Bomben Schlafen (=the bombs sleeps)" the forgotten nuclear weapons of the cold war its voice - an intelligent Hommage at Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Seltsam.

The album is a mansion generously put on, with many different rooms, of which everyone supplies a new view of the thought world of the Prinz. With the title "So viele Fragen (=So Many Questions)" he raps skillfully and with many wordplays over conspiracy theories that most Science Fiction books appear such as basic school essays. PRINCE pi decreases/goes back on its album short hand once by hitchhikers by the galaxy and back.

With the second CD "Der Herr DeR Ringe (= The Lord Of The Rings)" secures Prinz Pi himself a place in the loge of the Music-Olymp. "Der Herr Der Ringe" presents a 58 minute hero story, which the German Rap-Scene ships short hand in the Middle Ages, where this (The Rap Scene) gets hunted down by the major Industry in form of Dark Lord and monsters . The Middle Ages world is a mirror image (genuine) of the scene. Established Stars play the aristocracy. The knight with the iron mask hoards treasures, a dark ruler of the north comes likewise before like the king, who over-threw itself with its once designated prince and buries him then in a winter vision. In this world the Prinz clears his way, pass allot of examinations and adventures, before he comes to the large show down. During the journey he spits with rhymes with so much creativity, like no one ever did before

The musical landscape, which the Prinz walk through, is completely under from BIZTRAM orchestral. The musical large act is embedded in an adequate Artwork.

TRACKLIST:

01. Donnerwetter

02. Instinkt (Album Version)

03. Kette (Würfel 2)

04. Der Plan Skit

05. Bonnies Ranch 3

06. Psst Skit

07. Die Bomben schlafen

08. Von & Zu (feat. Taktloss)

09. Meine Roots

10. Peng!Peng!Peng!

11. Berlin, Große Liebe

12. So viele Fragen

13. Singt die Lieder (feat. Biztram & Bobidze)

14. Herr Claasen

15. Keine Idole

16. Wie die Zeit vergeht (feat. Biztram)

17. Schreibmaschine

18. Meene Stadt (feat. Frank Zander & Biztram)

19. Zünd die Welt an

20. Schwarz ist das neue schwarz

21. Der Rand

22. Ich gehe

CD2: "Herr der Dinge"

01. Das weite Land

02. Der Bote

03. Im Thronsaal

04. Zur Altstadt

05. Die Spelunke

06. In das Dorf

07. Das Prinzendorf

08. Der Aufbruch

09. Der dunkle Wald

10. Räuberhauptmann

11. Über die Berge

12. Die Prophezeiung

13. Angriff der Orks

14. Die Vogelreiter

15. Der Ritt

16. Dorffest

17. Orks im Morgengrauen

18. Das singende Schwert

19. Der Winterwald

20. Lagerfeuer

21. Die Gefährten

22. Der See

23. Das Geisterschiff

24. Die Flotte

25. Auf dem Hügelkamm

26. Der Prinz eröffnet die Schlacht

27. Die Schlacht

28. Mit letzter Kraft

29. Entscheidung

30. Der Herr der Dinge

CD3: Premium-CD (Ltd. Edition)

01. Es geht los

02. Bestandsaufnahme

03. Hotel

04. Rostbraun

05. Down Syndrom

06. Geld macht dich krank

07. Dem Licht entgegen (feat. Esko)

dnwtrcoverzd4.jpg

Edited by Turntable

Hip-Hop is all about the lyrics. If i can't undstand the lyrics, the track will be wasted on me. A few years ago i got my hands on some Hip-Hop CD singles from 2000ish and it waz interesting 2 hear Hip-Hop in other languages...but after one listen, i waz done.