JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VH1 no HipHop Love for JJFP again!

dkny2kx

VH1 showing no love for JJFP again? They played "Switch" a lot more than BET and MTV combined it seemed

VH1 showing no love for JJFP again? They played "Switch" a lot more than BET and MTV combined it seemed

I think the reference to 'no love' is just concerning the hip hop honors... it'll happen. The JJFP legacy is not finished yet... I don't want them honored yet... it's like people who write autobigraphies half way through their careers... not a fan of that!

Yeah I agree with that JJFP ain't finished yet, no offense to anybody there but a lot of those who get honored basically are finished with their careers it seems, except for like Ice Cube, LL, KRS, and a couple others that did get honored

Well ain't Will filming a movie at the moment? He's too busy to be involved in anything music related right now it seems

I don't sweat it at all. There are over 25 emcees and groups i could come up with off the top of my head that deserve 2 be honored. Give it time. I don't think hardly any of the people who have been honored so far are "done"...many of them are still active and doin' their thing.

I think it's very safe 2 say JJ+FP will be honored in the upcoming years.

I'm really looking forward 2 the show. The VH-1 Hip-Hop Honors is probably the best Hip-Hop aired all year.

It would have been nice if they were dominated, but their time will come, it is pretty much a guarantee, but I am looking to the show very much so.

• Members

Anyone know what artist is Honoring each of them? By singing on of their songs or whatever?

Hi,i sincerely disagree with the statement that the mc's that are being honored,as well as have been honored,are no longer doing there thing.Well the true mc god,"Rakim!!!!!",is going to drop a third solo album/cd called,"The Seventh Seal!!!!!',and the new commerical song that he's now performing on tour is called,"It's Nothing!!!!!'.....so yes jeff and will should be honored now........Peace,Da_Super_Raw,"Vernon