JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2007 Will Smith Calendar

Right, i dunno about you guys but i HAVE to have a Will calendar every year. Unfortunately i haven't been able to find one the past couple of years but there's this 2007 one on eBay!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-WILL-SMITH-CALE...1QQcmdZViewItem

there's still 4 left so get on there and get one!

Edited by FreshPrincess

I never got in2 the calenders. FP has never done an official one. All the ones i've ever seen were unathorized ones that were full of condid pix that tend 2 look grainy. I figured all the pix would be nothing but him at a suit walking in2 an award show or movie premier. Are they really worth checking out?

i've never managed to get my hands on any of the Will calendars either, but the few i've seen (from past years) seem to have pics i've been able to get HQ anyway so I figure i wasn't missing out on much...it'd been nice if they showed a couple inside shots with that one though just to have a look see

Right, i dunno about you guys but i HAVE to have a Will calendar every year. Unfortunately i haven't been able to find one the past couple of years but there's this 2007 one on eBay!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-WILL-SMITH-CALE...1QQcmdZViewItem

there's still 4 left so get on there and get one!

I always create one myself with all da pictures I have by Will on my computer!

It's fun 2 make that and it's a lil' cheaper! :D