JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2006/2007 Football (Soccer) Season

KevTastic

Haham nah Sven should never return to this country. McClaren just made the wrong decision in playing the 3-5-2 formation. Don't think Coruch and Rooney can work together either. Well Rooney can't work full stop at the moment. We missed Gerrard, and maybe the players in their minds miss Beckhams Presence on the pitch. We got my 5 months to sort it out now.

• 4 weeks later...

So, How is everyones club teams getting on? After a poor start to the season my team Spurs are now 8 games without losing. Doing well in the UEFA cup and just beat English Champs Chelsea today for the first time in 16 years in the league.

That and my hometown team Kettering have got the mighty Oldham Athletic in the FA Cup 1st round next week :P

My club, FC Copenhagen is doing great at the moment. yesterday we won 3-1 against our rivals. And last week we won 1-0 against Manchester United in the Champions League, which was the biggest result in the clubs history. That was a moment I will never forget!

My club, FC Copenhagen is doing great at the moment. yesterday we won 3-1 against our rivals. And last week we won 1-0 against Manchester United in the Champions League, which was the biggest result in the clubs history. That was a moment I will never forget!

Yeah... Allbäck power!

Yeah... Allbäck power!

Word! That guy is wonderfull post-589-1162942782_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Champions League Final 2007 in Athens!

Who will it be AC Milan or Liverpool FC?

I hope for Liverpool, it would be cool if Gerrard and the rest of the guys from the Beatles city, could win this just like they did in 2005.

I might not be possible to get such a great match like the 3-3 draw from 2005, but I think it will be a tough played game.

My bet for the game: AC Milan 1-2 Liverpool FC

goalscores: Kaka - Agger, Gerrard (a long shot in the last minut) :thumbsup:

Edited by Jonasdk

I hope for a Liverpool win as i am English. But it will be a tough one this time. If AC play like they did against Man Utd the Liverpool are in trouble.

• Members

liverpool played better, but milan had inzaghi;)

the first goal was completely in his style