JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Username Origins

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
'Sup y'all... We used to have a thread like this over a year ago now, but with all the new usernames around... Just wondering where they began, and why?

For instance, on the old old sony forums I used to be Prince J 2k, J being an initial, 2k being the year I first started reading the boards, and Prince partly copying off FP, but also because I never like to be best, but always learn from people. For these forums I took of the J 2k so it's just Prince as it's easier.

So yes, what about y'all?

me...
hummm...
I opend a web site and wanted a name...
so I took the first name Will (from Will Smith) and the last word from the last album of Will (Born to [b]REIGN[/b]) so it was WILLREIGN... my English was worse then now so I wrote WillRegin... and it was funny...
and I took the name 2 b my nick co's it is cool...
in the old JJFP board my name was Adir as my real name...

[quote=willreign,Aug 6 2004, 07:27 AM]me...
hummm...
I opend a web site and wanted a name...
so I took the first name Will (from Will Smith) and the last word from the last album of Will (Born to [b]REIGN[/b]) so it was WILLREIGN... my English was worse then now so I wrote WillRegin... and it was funny...
and I took the name 2 b my nick co's it is cool...
in the old JJFP board my name was Adir as my real name...[/quote]
Haha, u know...my explanation is VERY similar 2 yours, willreign...I waz opening my website, and I wanted a catchy name...preferably one that started with the same letter in each word AND related 2 Will in some way, with his movies and his music. Well, I had almost completed the registration form 2 start making the site, but one field waz missing...the username. So I rushed 2 think of a movie and an album. (How original) A few minutes passed, and there it was...WildWild (from Wild Wild West) Willennium (the album).

I know...it's stupid...but I've had it 4 quite a long time, and I've always used it with every message board...so that's my story. Edited by WildWildWillennium

hmm my nick???
defcem... i was a dj on a schoolparty years ago and i had to find a artist name for me. so my real name is Cem (turkish name) and it's spelled like Jam in English so i just put "def" before it. :) thats the whole story about my nick :) ahh yeah and i used to be BigCem i copied that from BigWill ;)

jjfp rocks the house

i have about a million nicknames but decided not to use any on this site bcoz they are all stupid lol. But me and Kimmie used to call oursleves dj jazzy julie and the fresh fish. im not sure y and when but we did and thought it was funny. Kim was the fresh fish bcoz her second name is fisher and i was jazzy julie bcoz the letter are the same hahaha!

and i couldnt be bothered thinkin of a better name at the time.

I was JJFP2K2 on the Will Smith board and in the early days of this old JJFP but I switched to DevilsJim89. DevilsJim89 has always been my online alias and I just figured I'd switch to that. No, I don't worship Satan or anything like that.

Devils = New Jersey Devils NHL Hockey team - my fav. team

Jim = Nickname for James...people call me Jim

89 = My fav player when he was on the Devils wore 89

AJ is just my nickname from my 1st and middle name.

"JumpinJack" is just fun 2 say. When i waz really little, i used 2 dance around and i always called it doing jumping jacks. My family would always make fun of my and correct me. When i finally got my own personal access 2 the internet in my late teens i just used it as my screenname stemming from my using it as an artist name when i'd write and rap alot. There are/were 2 many TV and radio personalities with the name AJ so i had 2 tack something on the front.

Well, i used to be Just_Like _Will...but then peeps started pissing me off and i started being some kinda bad boy....so Wild Child is the closest thing to wut Iam..
About a few weeks ago i was thinkin of changin it to John Cena{Word Life}, or Booker.T..But I changed my mind

aight man,peace
[b]word life[/b] Edited by Wild Child

[font="Arial"][color=blue]well..."Cookie" is my nickname in real life....and 3 has always been one of my favourite and lucky numbers so thats how 3cookies came about...besides.

I enjoy drinking a nice cold tall glass of milk, and eating 3 fresh baked chocolate chip cookies !!! :kekeke:

peace,
"3cookies" :thumb: [/color][/font]

• Admin
the first message board i ever signed up 2 was the hieroglyphics 1.. and when i signed up their album 3rd eye vision had come out..so i used a quote from 1 of thier songs "the hiero hero with rhymes that are regal" .. then when i started signing up to other boards i just used the name hierohero...sometimes that name would be taken so id use hierohero1.. eventually i wanted to get the hiero out of my name on the hiero board so i just used hero1.. so now im back to hero1 over here...

i used to get these cds where i d get aol free for a month and i went through jjfp, jjnfp, djjjfp, djjnfp, and jjfp2k (sly reference to will2k) which id used before...