JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Birthday Kimmie

Guest Prince

Well im guessing its ur 18th then. Yeh make the most of it.

Hope you have a good birthday week, and keep the PARTAY alive

Welcome to the board. Kinda abit late now seeing as u've been posting your arse off already :switch:

KevTastic

Guest Prince
[quote=Kimmie,Aug 8 2004, 01:00 PM][color=purple]OMG i had an amazing time last night! we went out in the limo for a meal and then hit the clubs...it was a fantastic night

THANX JULIE <3[/color][/quote]
lol, have you been leading Julie astray? :kekeke:

yes they did!!! They took me to an extremely sweaty rock club till 3am, every1 else enjoyed the club tho, i on the other had was going to throw up. That was a bit of information i thought i would share with every1. I tried to do hip hop dancing to rock songs but it didnt work very well. Dumb dancing is not looked upon well in these places lol. :rock:

I actually find Hip-Hop & Rock music the easiest of genre's to mix dance moves with.

Hard to explain, you'll be surprised by the amount of Rock fans i know who love old skool Hip-Hop and original newer Hip-Hop too.

yeah the club played a couple of hip hop tunes, but by that time the sweat was dripping off me so i couldnt be bothered, but i honestly dont know how to dance to it, i cant really dance to songs i dont like.

It was an experiance anyway and i showed those rock fans how to really dance.

• Admin
[quote=KevTastic,Aug 8 2004, 12:01 PM]I actually find Hip-Hop & Rock music the easiest of genre's to mix dance moves with.

Hard to explain, you'll be surprised by the amount of Rock fans i know who love old skool Hip-Hop and original newer Hip-Hop too.[/quote]
if you go to a public enemy show its actually a mix of rock and ol skool hip hop fans..who all get a long pretty well :ditto:

yeh i can imagine that. Im a rocker too at heart.

When i DJ down my local pub i play a good mixture of Rock and Hip-Hop and it goes down well with the crowd.