JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Passes away...

Vipa

Very sad. He waz one of the funniest people ever. I didn't even know about him until one of my ex-girlfriends turned me on to his show. He waz awesome at what he did and came off invincible with how he approached alot of the things he did on the show.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this really was a freak accident, i heard on the news that only 19 people have been killed by sting rays in the past 100 years! Apparently he dropped his camera lens and was feeling at the bottom of the sea for it and must have disturbed the ray. Unfortunatly it struck him in the heart, the actual sting wouldnt have killed him, really unlucky.

damn that's a shame... heard about it on the radio at work today, people were sad... dude was really entertaining. Someone was tellin me today that in the whole of Australia's history only 3 people have ever been killed like that... not sure if that's true tho cos this guy a know talks a LOT of rubbish

damn that's a shame... heard about it on the radio at work today, people were sad... dude was really entertaining. Someone was tellin me today that in the whole of Australia's history only 3 people have ever been killed like that... not sure if that's true tho cos this guy a know talks a LOT of rubbish

I heard that too Jonny

wow this really was a freak accident, i heard on the news that only 19 people have been killed by sting rays in the past 100 years! Apparently he dropped his camera lens and was feeling at the bottom of the sea for it and must have disturbed the ray. Unfortunatly it struck him in the heart, the actual sting wouldnt have killed him, really unlucky.

Yeah, I heard about that. My friend told me how that you could get stung by a sting ray and live, but because the sting was close to his heart, it killed him. Man that really sucks. Its a very sad thing for a great dude like that to go that way. R.I.P.