JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wack rapper #1's Next Target: Puffy?

TopDawg14

Well it appears that wack rapper #1 needs more attention so his next target in what seems to be an endless amount of beefs is none other than... Sean "Puffy" Combs. wack rapper #1 has recorded a song called "The Bomb" in which he takes various shots at Puffy. One of those shots is that Puffy knows who killed The Notorious B.I.G. and that Puffy's baby-mama, Misha Hilton, told wack rapper #1 a secret about Puffy(an "in the closet" rumor perhaps?).

It seems the source behind this latest kindergarten beef has to do with the fact that Puffy won't let former gangsta rapper-turned former pastor-turned gangsta rapper Mase out of his Bad Boy contract.

You can hear the song(if you can stomach it) at allhiphop.com.

Just another reason to believe that rap is on its death bed... that and the fact that Black Eyed Peas won the VMA for best hip-hop video.

Edited by TopDawg14

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanye vs. Puffy. That's kinda like Sumo wrestling. Even if u win...ur still fat. Even if Kanye and Puffy go head 2 head...the one who comes out on top still sucks on the mic. What and idiot. I'll pass on hearing Kanye's new track...if it's half as bad as Puffy's new single, i'll definitly pass.

It`s not a good dea to mess with Puffy. He got enouh concetions to finish your career if he wants to.

Really? Can you tell something more about it, I'm just courious.

They together recorded remix of Victory & now he is dissing Puffy, wonder why? Does he need more attention of persona?

Puffy isnt just another Mc. 50 allready made a bad choice dissing Nas, Joe and Jada caus of his street cred. But dissing Puffy.. Thats can brin problems on another Level. In evere biz 50 is a lil invovlved in.. Puffy is very involved. He knows everbody.

well that's why 50 is doing diss stuff , it's so simple

Yeah these censors are getting damn annoying now it was funny at first but not anymore, I think it's the best thing that 50 dissed Puffy here 'cause we know that Puffy's the biggest buisiness man in the rap game, that's like somebody trying to get rid of Bill Gates, Puffy's not really respected as a rapper but his hustle game is undenibly legendary, he has the power to convince LL and other rappers not to work with 50 anymore, and it's kinda disrespectful that 50's dissing Puffy for Biggie's death after Puffy let 50 be on Biggie's duet albums, 50 should be greatful that he had that opportunity...