JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VMAs tonight!

willandjada

I only saw a lil' bit of it last night, have to check for the re-run, a lot of people've been saying that it was boring and Jack Black skits sucked

I only saw a lil' bit of it last night, have to check for the re-run, a lot of people've been saying that it was boring and Jack Black skits sucked

i thought besides jack black that it sucked. i love tenacious d....but then im like the only one on this forum that does. i also like sarah silverman and her opinions on lance bass.

i thought it was cool how the rappers did their older songs..that was cool

Well...LL was on Stage with 50 tonight. They gave out Best Female Video award.

yeah, i saw little bit of that when i clicked on the awards last night... the hole time i was thinking please LL say it ain't so i don't think i'll be checking for the re-runs this weekend.

Actually i liked the show, i laughed out loud when LL & 50 step in the stage.

LL: "Bronx is in the house, brooklin is int he house...."

50: "Young buck is in the house..."

:rofl: :rofl:

Jack Black sucked as a host. The only thing i found funny was his anger with Justin and Justin buildin shelves =)). Other than that i don't really think they were that good. The ones last year were way better and not to mention the ones in 2003 with Chris Rock as the host. That was the best vma i saw. I really didn't believe that LL is working with wack rapper #1 but now that he said it, it made me think LL is a sort of sellout. I mean, working with fiddy, come on, the only reason why he's doin it is to sell more records, if you ask me.