JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL's last album on Def Jam

jra

Yeah I heard about 50 dissin' Diddy 'cause he don't want Diddy to work with Mase anymore when Mase gets signed to G-Unit, it's very childish, 50 acts like he could tell people what to do, the fame has gotten to his head, I thought that LL wanted to get away from beefs, working with the one who starts beef all the time is not a smart idea 'cause it could lead to beefs that're unnecessary for him, I seriously hope he knows what he's doing from the standpoint...

boy have you got your info wrong on this bigted 50 only dissed diddy because he was frustrated with diddy about how long it was taking to transfer mase to g-unit it's been over a year and diddy has been dragging his feet i would be frustrated to its like youreally want a job know yougot it but the job is dragging it's feet in hiring you

Well Mase ain't really worth all that aggrevation, if 50 can't get him he should go after a better rapper, Mase needs to go back to preaching again and get out of rap 'cause he sucks...

btw there are songs on "10" and "Definition" that're more painful to listen to than "Bump This" respectfully speaking, just 'cause G-Unit's on it doesn't mean that it's wack...Most likely this album will be more on the line between LL's last few albums, basically just stuff for the mainstream, now there are still some tracks where he does put his heart into but some tracks he's been doing it feels that he's just trying to win over the Jay-Z, Nelly, etc. audiences, it's obvious that he's in a panic mode 'cause TI and Young Joc are selling more albums than he is right now, it just feels like he's worried too much about being on top of the pop charts, if he just does his thing I think that'll take care of itself anyway, fans enjoyed LL the most when he'd sound different from other rappers, having J-Lo or 50 Cent on the hook won't go over well to the millions of fans that bought his albums in the past, they want to see LL do his thing, not them, that's why LL's falling short of expectations, he could sell more records and win more awards when he just does his thing, executive produce the album himself, have lil' guest appearances, if it don't sell a lot so be it, as long as it's a great album that's all that'd matter, just trying to cater to Nelly audiences ain't working for credability... I wish that he could just take his time and make another classic rather than just trying to be the highest selling rapper, he don't need to compete with pop rappers, he needs to continue to hold on to his legacy as a G.O.A.T. mc...

Edited by bigted