JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New musicvideo of Whicked Wisdom...

Damian

Here is the music video of newest Jada's single:

http://teledyski.onet.pl/10175,1479721,teledyski.html

Somebody in comments wrote that in past 2Pac as an MC New York was writing lyrics for Jada.... when she was rapping ..... & apparently she was good. Also somebody affirmed this.

Have I don't know something? :stickpoke: :shrug:

2Pac is from New York, then moved 2 B-more where him and Jada became best friends. They were never 2gether even tho' in the mid-90's...right be FP and her started talking, there were rumors that they were engaged. I can't imagin 2Pac saying something like that about Jada cuz they never were 2gether and she waz probably the female that he respected most after his mother.

I didn't check the video cuz my computer sucks...but i hope my reply helps clear something up.

I don't think so but if nobody on THIS site do not know anything about Jada's rap songs so it's possible. But if Pac was writing lyrics for her & she used them for doing a songs.... it's interesting.

Hey AJ, I was saying about lyrics, not close relationship between them, but anyway thanks for the info, good to know:)

2Pac originally went by MC New York...he kept that title even when he 1st moved 2 Baltimore. It waz long gone by the time he moved 2 the west coast.

I don't know if any actual songs are about Jada. I'm sure she inspired him since they were best friends tho.' He wrote the poem "Jada" which popped up in his book of poetry. There have been 2 CDs released that are based off that book. I always wanted FP do 2 a song based off that song or recite the poem 4 one of those albums.

I do know that 2Pac wrote the song "Can U Get Away" for Left Eye from TLC. That waz when she waz with Andre Rison, her abusive boyfriend who played for the Falcons in which she infamously burned down his house. While they never officially were 2gether, they were best of friends 2.

I don't know if any actual songs are about Jada. I'm sure she inspired him since they were best friends tho.' He wrote the poem "Jada" which popped up in his book of poetry. There have been 2 CDs released that are based off that book. I always wanted FP do 2 a song based off that song or recite the poem 4 one of those albums.

heyyy i just bought the rose that grew from concrete yesterday...the book. its so amazing, i love reading that poetry, i didnt want to finish the whole thing last night so i would have more to read tonight. now im looking forward to this jada poem!

AJ, when he says writing 'lyrics for Jada' I don't think he means like writing them like you write a poem for someone, I think he means like "Here you go Jada, here's some lyrics for you to rap", kinda like ghostwriting, unless I misunderstood?

I'm not refuring 2 the video cuz i haven't seen it. Anything i posted waz just general info. But yeah, when i read "lyrics for Jada" i waz thinkin' song written about her.

I'm not refuring 2 the video cuz i haven't seen it. Anything i posted waz just general info. But yeah, when i read "lyrics for Jada" i waz thinkin' song written about her.

Small correction:) Johny has a right. "song written FOR her" that she could rap & she performed it. Thats said a guy from forum where new WW musicvideo was showed. I'm curious is this true.......