JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith, As Your Best Friend ?

JamesUK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5270414.stm

Actor Tom Cruise has come last in a poll to find the celebrity people would most like to have as their best friend.

Jack Black, star of King Kong and Nacho Libre, came top of the poll, which was run by Yahoo! Entertainment.

Black beat Johnny Depp, who came second, followed by Will Smith and Samuel L Jackson.

Would have to be Sam Jackson

It feels very strange that you dont said Will, but...

I would have to say:

1. Will

2. Sam Jackson

Yes Will Smith is my Idol, but i'm not a nutter stalker,

and seeing as sam jackson is the coolest man in the world

All those guys are to old to be a best friend to me, I think. Even tho I dont realy like them its most likely that I could go along better with people like Chris Brown or Jojo. That just makes more sence.

But if possible, I think guys like Ashton Kutcher or Chris Rick would be funny. But like Ash Trey said, most of my friends allready are like that.

• 3 months later...

Sam Jackson wouldn't be that great of a friend because he'd never have any time to hang out. You'd basically need to follow him from set to set. I wonder what would happen to him if he had to take a year off? He seems like a cool guy though.

Will could be a cool friend. I'd like to see how he acts around someone after he's known them for awhile. Jack Black could be cool, but he's probably more entertaining when there's others around you.

Tom Cruise could be good to do fun things with (for example, race motorcycles). But God help you if you take him with you to your doctor appointment.

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5270414.stm

Actor Tom Cruise has come last in a poll to find the celebrity people would most like to have as their best friend.

Jack Black, star of King Kong and Nacho Libre, came top of the poll, which was run by Yahoo! Entertainment.

Black beat Johnny Depp, who came second, followed by Will Smith and Samuel L Jackson.

I can guess why Tom Cruise was last - because of his scientology ****!