JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BUSTA RHYMES NEWZ

Ahhh, Busta's turning in2 DMX...good guy, good music, stupid decisions. Here's and article from AOL.

-------------------------

Busta Rhymes Arrested on Assault Charges

NEW YORK (Aug. 20) - Rapper Busta Rhymes has been arrested and charged with assault, police said Sunday.

Few details about the arrest and the attack that prompted it were immediately available, although police Officer Martin Speechley said they occurred about a week apart.

Representatives of the rapper, whose legal name is Trevor Smith, could not immediately be reached for comment. Messages left for Violator Management and for a lawyer who once represented him were not immediately returned.

Police have been wanting to interview Rhymes since the February shooting death of one of his bodyguards, Israel Ramirez.

Ramirez, 29, was killed outside a Brooklyn studio where Rhymes was recording a music video.

The rapper and another bodyguard were sued the following month by a fan who says the two men beat him after he asked for the Rhymes' autograph.

Busta`s a punk. He had a concert in Amsterdam, around the time The Big Bang dropped. He came 3 hours to late, than he came on the stage and said "**** ya`ll. I allready got your money anyway", and than he left after 30 minutes ( I know it caus I saw it). And he had a show in germany around the same time, on which he did something even more stupid. He told everybody to stand up, and than he stardet to insult a handycaped (Dont know hwo to spell it) guy in a wheel chair caus he didnt try to stand up (I know caus my best friend was at that show). I lost allot of respect. I downloadet The Big Bang.

Edited by Turntable

Busta`s a punk. He had a concert in Amsterdam, around the time The Big Bang dropped. He came 3 hours to late, than he came on the stage and said "**** ya`ll. I allready got your money anyway", and than he left after 30 minutes ( I know it caus I saw it). And he had a show in germany around the same time, on which he did something even more stupid. He told everybody to stand up, and than he stardet to insult a handycaped (Dont know hwo to spell it) guy in a wheel chair caus he didnt try to stand up (I know caus my best friend was at that show). I lost allot of respect. I downloadet The Big Bang.

Wow! Thats messed up! :shifty:

Wow! Thats messed up! :shifty:

oh yeah this is gonna be his trade mark , it was kinda the same here in Sofia - Busta was late with 2 hours and kinda high,u know , then when he was on the stage - he talk about how beatiful are the bulgarian women (true :) and some stuff with f*** but that was ok (ok kinda) and then Busta smoke some cigarette with marihuana taken from some dude from the public...but it was great show

I think the issue here is your spelling of the word "newz"

I think the issue here is your spelling of the word "newz"

Ask Tim, Cookie, or Wes...i've always spelled certain things wrong on purpose. In fact, i'm probably better now then what i waz years a go.

I agree. Busta is good people. But he really does need 2 step back and check himself. I doubt being on Aftermath helps at all. Dre keeps himself surrounded by idiot, which is why i feel he's been holding himself back in recent years.

On a positive note...the new album is dope. And "New York" is the new single...which is a good decision.