JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So how long till Will's next album?

Hero1

• Admin

I think the best case scenario at this stage is late 07.. Will finishes filming I Am Legend in late March. We can only hope he then takes off a few months to record and the album is released November 07 :davidblaine:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best case scenario at this stage is late 07.. Will finishes filming I Am Legend in late March. We can only hope he then takes off a few months to record and the album is released November 07 :davidblaine:

U know, somehow every year we hope the same and it never really happens exactly as we want it but yeah I only hope he'll release it and it'll get much fame by the people and will sale very well! Just hope that the people will buy and like it, so that it gets much fame and love! :hail:

I think it depends how quick he gets an oscar...if pursuit of happiness does good and brings him an oscar, things are looking good for even an JJ+FP album. (I am Legend has no chance because it is a blockbuster)

If not i think L+F was his last cd or we have to wait a really long time.

I'm hopeful by this time next summer that a single'll be out and the album be out by the fall of '07 but of course with Will you never know it might be even much later than that, with all these movies on the plate it's probably hard to find studio time so "Lost and Found" might be the last album of this decade for him, but of course I'll be willing to wait even longer if he gets Jazzy more involved on this one, I'm hopeful but I wouldn't be surprised 'cause it's in doubt whether Will really found his desire to rap as much as he used to, probably with all the garbage out right now he's not motivated, maybe if Kel blows up then he'll want to do more...

Edited by bigted