JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Could U Love Me

J-o-e

I would have rather seen L&F, Tell Me Why, Pump Ya Brakes at least released before Could U Love Me

yeah puttin L&F as a 2nd single would be dope, after the party comes the serious thing

there would have been better songs in the commercial singles sense, but as far as getting this song known, i agree it would have been a good song to release

It isn't one of my top choices 4 a single...but i think it would have done very well. I instantly fell in love with the song simply becuz it has that soulful, staight Hip-Hop sound 2 it which isn't really on L+F. I picture a fun summery video 2 it.

Definitely not my top choice, with L&F, and Tell Me Why being my top choices, but I suppose it would have done okay...

I instantly fell in love with the song simply becuz it has that soulful, staight Hip-Hop sound 2 it which isn't really on L+F.

RIGHT!!!!

I dont think it would be a great single, but it's that kind of track that makes an album a classic. I love it

I would have rather seen L&F, Tell Me Why, Pump Ya Brakes at least released before Could U Love Me

Hmm I'd have rather seen every track of the L&F album but that's not possible so I'd say - Tell Me Why, Pump Your Brakes and yeah, maybe Could U Love Me, too! Because that's something like wack rapper #1s song - 21 Questions, where he's asking questions like 'Could u love me if...', too! And Will's track is OF COURSE the better one so I would've liked 2 see it! :2thumbs:

If someone seriously associates those songs with having the same subject matter, something is wrong with them. Listen 2 the lryics.

i agree its a good song, it aint like no other, but! it couldnt be a principal option for a single

I think "could you love me" would have been a nice single. "tell me why" would be my first choice (and I think most of you feel me on this) but could u love me got that Will Smith feeling to it. When I first heard the L+F album, it was really great to here that Will still experiments with dirrerent sound and ways to do music. but when I heard could u love me I suddenly remembered BWS, W2K and B2R. theres something about that song or the music or something that feels like the old Will music (old solo music).

even if i love it and think it would be a great single, It still lacks that special thing that makes a single succesfull. A single needs to be either a straight up party song, to be played in the clubs, or a romantic, serious, full-of-feelings song. Thats why Switch (the party song) should have been followed by Tell me why (the song that releases all those feelings).