JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anybody check Christina Aguliera's album?

bigted

I got a chance to check out this album yesterday and I gotta say that I'm quite impressed by how she was able to make such a creative and versatile album, nearlyfour years after her impressive sophmore effort "Stripped" album where she was showing the evolution of an artist but she takes it to a whole another level here, this album's got everything from soul, blues, pop, jazz, and hip-hop sounds on here, her amazing voice shineswith production done by DJ Premiere, Big Tank, Kwame, and Linda Perry among others, my favorite tracks so far on here are "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Back In The Day", "Oh Mother", "Still Dirrty",

"Candy Man", and "Save Me From Myself", I recommend this to any music fan, btwhere's the album cover and track listing:

post-75-1155815510_thumb.jpg

1. Intro (Back To Basics)

2. Makes Me Wanna Pray featuring Steve Winwood

3. Back In The Day

4. Ain't No Other Man

5. Understand

6. Slow Down Baby

7. Oh Mother

8. F.U.S.S. (Interlude)

9. On Our Way

10. Without You

11. Still Dirrty

12. Here To Stay

13. Thank You (Dedication To Fans...)

14. Enter The Circus

15. Welcome

16. Candyman

17. Nasty Naughty Boy

18. I Got Trouble

19. Hurt

20. Mercy On Me

21. Save Me From Myself

22. The Right Man

23. Back To Basics (Bonus Video)

damn... 4 years since stripped... makin me feel old...

Yeah could you believe that? :shifty:

i like the first single, but i heard her do a live version of candy man and it put me off. Are all the songs in this style?

No. It's a 2 disk...The first disk is the one thats more Hip Hop/R&B Oriented, while the entire 2nd disk is pretty much in the styles of the 1920s and 30s...

Yeah I prefer Disc One over Disc Two myself, even though it's interesting to hear a contempory artist doing oldies music

i like the first single, but i heard her do a live version of candy man and it put me off. Are all the songs in this style?

No. It's a 2 disk...The first disk is the one thats more Hip Hop/R&B Oriented, while the entire 2nd disk is pretty much in the styles of the 1920s and 30s...

ah thanx. it might be worth getting then, her last album was pretty good.