JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Snakes on a Plane!

Hero1

just got back from the cinema, snakes on a plane was fannnnntttastic!!!!!!!!!

just don't go if you hate snakes, the girl who i was with was like "naaa... I'm scared of snakes", so I'm like yeah, "we're goin to see snakes on a plane" haha... stop hiding behind that coat!

a very entertaining film

i guess i should clarify......is it one of those movies that the special affects make it so that you NEED to see it in the cinema? kinda like superman, star wars etc....types of movies that you really cant get the full affect by watching it at home..

Yes it is !!, not because of special effects, it's something that doesn't happen often

And you lose the effect of any film by watching it at home, everyone knows films are better in the cinema because they are made for cinema, and have to be converted for home viewing.

Yes it is !!, not because of special effects, it's something that doesn't happen often

And you lose the effect of any film by watching it at home, everyone knows films are better in the cinema because they are made for cinema

ok, :nhawong: hah just kiddin, but that's only for the one with special effects and action movies :smart: for real .. i dont wont anybody to start scream or talking when i watch some serious movie or horror,u know (i guess :ponder:

• Admin

i guess i should clarify......is it one of those movies that the special affects make it so that you NEED to see it in the cinema? kinda like superman, star wars etc....types of movies that you really cant get the full affect by watching it at home..

you gotta watch this at the movies! the crowd reaction is part of the fun.. it would probabl;y be a terrible movie if you watched it by yourself on dvd.. it is completely ridiculous of course.. :kekeke:

And you lose the effect of any film by watching it at home, everyone knows films are better in the cinema because they are made for cinema

but that's only for the one with special effects and action movies

Ok so your saying that only action movies, and films with big special effects are made for cinemas. Wow you better tell Hollywood they have been doing things wrong since the the 1920's