JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Doin PS Vid

Luigie

• Admin

It`s a party song. Ya`ll are searching way too much behind that song. Ok, it has a deep verse, but I`m shure Will wants it to be a party song.

I doubt Will had anything to do with it.. bad choice by the director having Will line dance while hes talking about the sad state of hip hop

• Admin

I doubt he'd expect to be line dancing while saying "I call for the days of the unadulterated/when the artistry was cultivated/you know back when rap was smart and multilayered/we could rap without A&Rs and ultimatum"

well back to that video....one thing i noticed is that you can see up that girls skirt but i dont want to come off as a perv....too late..other thing i noticed is that his clothes are pretty cool :lol: :dontgetit:

Edited by Concept

haha, not gonna lie I noticed the upskirt when I first watched that vid a few weeks ago... yeah, It's a joke to have him linedancing, I agree tim

I think the line dancing is a fun part of the vid... Will dont allways have to do something thats means somthing special.... Like turntable said "It`s a party song. Ya`ll are searching way too much behind that song. Ok, it has a deep verse, but I`m shure Will wants it to be a party song."

haha, not gonna lie I noticed the upskirt when I first watched that vid a few weeks ago... yeah, It's a joke to have him linedancing, I agree tim

I think the line dancing is a fun part of the vid... Will dont allways have to do something thats means somthing special.... Like turntable said "It`s a party song. Ya`ll are searching way too much behind that song. Ok, it has a deep verse, but I`m shure Will wants it to be a party song."

not quite sure... I can tell dude, Will felt deeply about that verse, the line dancing doesn't fit...