JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith - Let Me Find Out

Well, we got a name for one now. It's times like these when I wish Will was a little more low-key like Jeff. Then maybe we'd get to hear these tracks.

God Blessa!

:word: That would be cool...if he had a myspace like Jeff were he puts up some unreleased tracks...but the thing is...he's not only a rapper...he's also the hottest movie star of the world right now! With all the movies he's doing he hasn't got much time for music! :damnyou:

And that's what I hate about him...

No not his movies - only the fact that he doesn't have so much time anymore because of all the movies...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right i've come up with a plan with how Will can make albums, tour and make movies

Something like this

: In January Will releases his album

: From Febuary - October Will does a tour

: In November Will starts to work on his movie and while working on it he can also work on ideas for new music in his trailer

: Then in about Febuary/March time he releases his new movie

: Then in about April time he starts work on his next album

and so on

Hey i can dream can i? lol

Edited by analogue

Right i've come up with a plan with how Will can make albums, tour and make movies

Something like this

: In January Will releases his album

: From Febuary - October Will does a tour

: In November Will starts to work on his movie and while working on it he can also work on ideas for new music in his trailer

: Then in about Febuary/March time he releases his new movie

: Then in about April time he starts work on his next album

and so on

Hey i can dream can i? lol

Hey very nice man! :)

Yeah there are many plans I think, how Will can work in one year and get the time going but he's only making movies and not planning everything well, like we do! :shake:

Well i wasnt being serious with that list lol

but how about this? When Will is working on a movie he could release some old B-sides evan if it's only about 3 or 5 songs just to keep the music alive in people's minds, then when he's working on an album he can do like a supporting role in a movie (he don't always have to play the lead) just to keep the movies alive in peoples minds. Of course through that he's aloud to rest lol and he's got a studio in his house so he can work on music while spending time with his family so it's not like he's gonna be a million miles away from them while working on music lol

Edited by analogue