JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Hitch" Parody Making Fun Of 50

Uhhh....i think wack rapper #1 is everything that wrong with with commerical rap...but what's the story tying him to being a snitch? Unless there's a story behind it, i don't see it as funny!?

Uhhh....i think wack rapper #1 is everything that wrong with with commerical rap...but what's the story tying him to being a snitch? Unless there's a story behind it, i don't see it as funny!?

50 is famous for name dropping many "gangsters" from Queens and the crimes they did in his early tracks, so a lot of people accuse him of being a snitch.Many people say that thats the reason he was shot in the first place.

Edited by ash trey

:3-laugh3: :damnyou: :rofl:

• 1 month later...

50 is famous for name dropping many "gangsters" from Queens and the crimes they did in his early tracks, so a lot of people accuse him of being a snitch.Many people say that thats the reason he was shot in the first place.

If you're going to tell a story, please tell it right.

Basically, the reason behind 50's snitch theory is because of a ONE song called "Ghetto Qu'ran", which is basically a tribute song to the old heads of his neighboorhood. Basically cats that he looked up to. At one point 50 was questioned about his involvement with Supreme, and he didn't say anything but "I don't know anything, listen to my music." Long story short, they tried using that song in court as evidence against Supreme.