JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

why havent you got a shirt?

Hero1

JJFP T-Shirt?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. why havent you bought the JJFP T-Shirt?

• Havent got the money
    • Havent got Paypal
    • Dont like the design
    • Dont want a t-shirt

The price is definitly right. The shirt is top quality. I got a band shirt for one of my friends and it cost more than this shirt. And i came across alot of other shirts while i waz looking 4 the one i got her. This is amougnst the cheapest shirts i've seen. I'd like 2 see this shirts sell out cuz i want Tim 2 work on another one...ha ha. Maybe one with an newer pic on it like the ones at the top of the board where FP is wearing the "I Am Hip-Hop" or "Switch" shirt. Maybe with a small discography at the very bottom of the image.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

how I will get the Shirt?

I think the prince is to much to b deliverd from the US to Israel no?

and I don't have that paypal thing...

you can order it without the account. Just give your credit card number to the pay pal order form, and that will work, that's what I did. And the most shipping is, is $10. And that was from Australia to the US, it may be cheaper for you. Or you can choose a different shipping method

well .. to be honest .. I don't like the design .. I generally hate band-shirts with pictures of the artists because it kinda reminds me of those teenie worn backstreet boys shirts and all that stuff .. don't get me wrong .. I really love band shirts .. but they gotta have the symbol of the band or a funny motive on them and an picture of the band is an absolute no-go .. the idea of a fan-shirt is great though

Edited by Lhunagar

well .. to be honest .. I don't like the design .. I generally hate band-shirts with pictures of the artists because it kinda reminds me of those teenie worn backstreet boys shirts and all that stuff .. don't get me wrong .. I really love band shirts .. but they gotta have the symbol of the band or a funny motive on them and an picture of the band is an absolute no-go .. the idea of a fan-shirt is great though

:word:

My shirt from the "...DJ...Rapper" tour was a simple black with a teal JJ+FP logo. Nice and simple.