JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

why havent you got a shirt?

Hero1

JJFP T-Shirt?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. why havent you bought the JJFP T-Shirt?

• Havent got the money
    • Havent got Paypal
    • Dont like the design
    • Dont want a t-shirt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have paypal :damnyou:

the main reason is no money. i JUST got a job but i havent gotten paid yet and i have a ton of things that i owe. car insurance, car registration fees, and a smog check for my car. in addition, with the start of the school year i have to purchase senior pictures and a yearbook which costs a lot more than u think. then after i get that paid off, theres some albums i want to check out, like DMX's new one. so there's no money floating around for me right now. also, i dont have paypal but my dad does and if i asked him to get this shirt he would scowl at me and ask me why im wasting my money on something like this when there are other things i need to take care of first. also, my dad doesnt have money in his paypal account and would have to transfer it from his bank, which would probably be a pain in the butt for him to do since hes really busy. so yeah, thats pretty much why hahaha.

I hadn't gotten myne only because I hadn't gotten around to ordering it yet... just lazy... didnt feel like looking for my card to go ahead n get it... dont worry, im definately getting myne...

peace,

cookie

1st & 2nd options:( I had t-shirts like this one with photo on it (with Michael Jordan), after 3 or 4 laundering it looked like t-shirt has 6 years or even more:(

fair enough.. if people didnt like the design id be worried..

It isn't looks bad, I like it.

• Admin

1st & 2nd options:( I had t-shirts like this one with photo on it (with Michael Jordan), after 3 or 4 laundering it looked like t-shirt has 6 years or even more:(

its a quality screen print..its not gonna fade