JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will tapes

Hey to everyone again. Havn't been on here in a long while. hope every1 is still doing good.

I was wondering what Will would feel about releasing some tracks on Mixtapes. Im sure this would stair up more radio play for his next album. He would also get more respect and more respect = more sales. I know Will is busy with films but he has alot of unreleased material he could release. I think it would be a good move. What ya'll think?

Will doing Mixtapes woud be good, but I dont see it coming. It seems like Guys from his Generation arent into doing Mixtapes that much. Shure, sometimes you see guys like LL pop up on a Kay Slay Mixtapes, but you wont see them releasing Mixtapes I think. It just aint theyr thing.

By the way, more respcet dont means more sales. The guys with the most respcet in the game arent excatly the best selling Mc`s youll find. But some of the guys that get almost no respect sell most records, which is kinda twisted if I think about it,lol

Will doing Mixtapes woud be good, but I dont see it coming. It seems like Guys from his Generation arent into doing Mixtapes that much. Shure, sometimes you see guys like LL pop up on a Kay Slay Mixtapes, but you wont see them releasing Mixtapes I think. It just aint theyr thing.

By the way, more respcet dont means more sales. The guys with the most respcet in the game arent excatly the best selling Mc`s youll find. But some of the guys that get almost no respect sell most records, which is kinda twisted if I think about it,lol

yeah thats true... because there are alot of people who buy because of pop. Like kids/ teanagers. But if Will got more respect from the streets it would meen he would gain sales that way. I dont think it would happen but since will has a lot of un released material it would be a nice thing to do, even if only for his fans.

I would love if will done a mixtape..but realisticly i dont see it happening...he's got movies lined up...no time for a mixtape in the middle...he'll drop another album soon enough. :lolsign: i'll be 21 when he does but hey!

yeah forget mixtapes all he has to do is go down to jeffs new studio and record :smart:

all of us want dat... but untill we get a new allbum out a mixtape would be great... It's been so long since we herd some new songs from Will, JJFP or/and Jeff. It would be nice to have something new to litsen to...

• Members

Not just that, it'll be a whole new experience for him. See, this is the chance that he could release the songs that were unreleased. Maybe, age them up. Plus, he'll be able to get guest appearences without all the red tape and legal jump ropes.

Did Biggie or Pac ever give props to Will before their untimely death?

As far as I know, Pac and Will where friends. And with the whole East/West Beef, I`m shure Will and Bigge talked sometimes. I`m shure he and Puffy had/have allot of Respect for Will. I know tho that Big Pun and Left Eye had major respect.

Edited by Turntable

As far as I know, Pac and Will where friends. And with the whole East/West Beef, I`m shure Will and Bigge talked sometimes. I`m shure he and Puffy had/have allot of Respect for Will. I know tho that Big Pun and Left Eye had major respect.

Yes I think so, too! But sometimes u just neva know what happens or what already happened in life, u know?

Sometimes just something really strange or bad happens suddenly, so u neva really know! :ponder: