JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Weekender

KevTastic

Hey all, whats the plans for this weekend?

First up tonight one of my best friends is leaving town to move to London for a job he got offered at a TV Production place. Gonna miss him but we are throwing a send off for him so should be a good one.

Tommorow night is a friends 17th birthday so he's throwing a House Party. Should be a laugh.

Sunday i'll be recovering.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m going to work in the restaurant of my parents, on both days. I wanna see Superman too, and also Little Man and Miami Vice seem cool. To bad I dont like my freinds,lol

Well, My problem is that none of my friends like me! I have no one to go and see miami vice with! :lolsign:

No... I gonna try to go and se "Miami Vice" with some friends and just relax on sunday! :wiggle:

This may be drunken 4am talk (An hour later than normal Julie.), But i never grow up. I fall for girls way too easily. Another night of female stuff i can't figure out. "Does she like me or not"

Give me some darn therapy :P

This may be drunken 4am talk (An hour later than normal Julie.), But i never grow up. I fall for girls way too easily. Another night of female stuff i can't figure out. "Does she like me or not"

:word: same here, apart from i like a guy not a girl obviously lol. Im currently not drunk tho as its 3pm on a sunday.

damn man, just text one of her close friends and ask... can't go wrong! nasty situation tho...

Screw it, I'm telling her tommorow night whehn i see her out. Its my friends birthday and she's throwing a cocktail party first before we head out. So might have to ease back on the drinks til after i've said something.

OK, the few people who are following my predicament should know this whole telling her thing is easier said than done. I'll explain more soon to those that care.

In fact let me know who cares so i know if its worth postin at all