10, 000 POSTS!

Guest Prince

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Yup, well done y'all. :dancingcool:

That first post didn't say anything much because I wanted to make sure this got posted before someone else posted anywhere else.

We need some of the lurkers to stop lurking though, it's unnerving not knowing who is reading and watching your every post... Ah well. It is also a sad fact though that between us, Tim, AJ and myself share 30% of the boards postings. That can't be helped though, but the lurkers could help by registering and then posting. Tim, I think you should switch it back to the way it was before, where you had to register to view the forums and see what happens...

Anyway, backpeddling to my original point... Well done y'all! Roll on 25, 000 the next milestone...

[quote=Prince,Aug 4 2004, 07:00 PM]That first post didn't say anything much because I wanted to make sure this got posted before someone else posted anywhere else.[/quote]
You know there's litel butten that called "Edit" that u can edit you massege and write in it...
and we R the besttt...

• 2 weeks later...