JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Nightmare Before Christmas" is being re-released in 3D!

I work at a movie theater, and while I was working yesterday I saw a preview for this movie being re-released in 3D. I loved this movie as a kid, and when I saw the preview I just couldn't help but get all excited, I think it'll be way awesome! I found more info at this link:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/02/12402.php

I'm excited to see this!!

I work at a movie theater, and while I was working yesterday I saw a preview for this movie being re-released in 3D. I loved this movie as a kid, and when I saw the preview I just couldn't help but get all excited, I think it'll be way awesome! I found more info at this link:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/02/12402.php

I'm excited to see this!!

oh God... dont tell me this... Nothing wrong with the movie,... but geeze, This movie was watched at least 2 times a day before i somehow got rid of it haha.. The last 3D movie that i saw was Lava Girl and Shark boy... or vice versa... lmbo... and I got a nice nap during, since i had to sit through it two times for a 9 and 11 year old who thought this was the greatest thing ever. lol...

thx 4 da heads up...

peace,

cookie

That sounds interesting, but I hope they don't do it like the sharkboy and lava girl movie, because they would have random items in 3D (according to Ebert and Roper). If they do that, that's an insult to the movie, but if they do it well, I guess it will work. I really don't know, 3D movies are a real gamble.

They probablly won't release it here because we don't have a 3D cinema but even if it would be releases, i probably wouldn't see it. I remember seeing the movie on Cartoon Network when I was like 5 or 6 and it scared the crap out of me. Still have a little fobia bout this movie

Edited by cristigolo

I remember when this movie came out. A friend of mine wanted to see it(I didn't) but about halfway through the movie she got bored and we ended up sneaking into another movie(I think it was The Good Son with Elijah Wood and MacCauly Culkin).

Ahhh... college days. I miss it.

Edited by TopDawg14

They probablly won't release it here because we don't have a 3D cinema but even if it would be releases, i probably wouldn't see it.

here in Sofia is hilarious :) , we have a 3D cinema but only got 2 movies from 94 ' and 98 ' and it's really dumb , i hope there is gonna be something new finally :wiggle:

Hmmm... I'm not so sure about this one. I saw Shark Boy & Lava Gurl and it was one of the wurst 3D movies I had ever seen! So I hope they don't ruin an originaly good (bit creepy) movie.

I also heard that George Lucas was talking about releasing the Star Wars movies in 3D :damnyou:

Edited by Trey

Hmmm... I'm not so sure about this one. I saw Shark Boy & Lava Gurl and it was one of the wurst 3D movies I had ever seen! So I hope they don't ruin an originaly good (bit creepy) movie.

I also heard that George Lucas was talking about releasing the Star Wars movies in 3D :damnyou:

seee!!!? THANK YOU... that movie strait SUUUUUUUUUUUcked lol..... but nooo, i cant tell a 9 year old that... lol... its cool tho.. cuz the only tyme ill go to this kinda movie is when im real tyred and need a gooood nap. wake me up when its ovA!!!....

I dont know how N.B.C. will turn out in 3D... ugh... oh well...

peace,

cookie

anybody notice how goth people love nightmare before christmas??

its kinda annoying

lol, there is a Hot Topic at the Staten Island Mall. There is more Nightmare merch there then I'd like to believe. (I went in there once to buy a wallet, and I was blasting Kel Spencer on my Ipod the whole time, lol)