JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith on urbandictionary.com

lol at the first definition. I've never heard that as slang. The sentence on it is funny though.

On definition number 9, Will never said he was from the hood (at least to my knowledge). coincidently, my history teacher from Junior year in high school was from North Philly.

He did, he came from west philly, the hardest part of philly, Will saw the murders the morning after, overdoses, name it will saw it...But he never chose to be apart of that because of his nan and mum...they both we're very strict as raising Will the proper way...they did do a good job of it to :lolsign: Will got slapped if he said Ya'll...and was told to say You, i heard that in a interview a few years ago now.

Number 6 is a decidedly frightening Loretta. :shifty: And you gotta love the implication in post number 9 that no rapper from "the hood" could ever get accepted to MIT. :ponder:

I never looked at it like that... ignorance :shakehead:

Thats what Will is fighting against...that u can actually come from a rough place and still be somebody :smart:

• 3 weeks later...

the number nine guy is just plain ignorant... anyone from the "hood" could be accepted into MIT as long as they apply themselves, instead of going out and buying drugs, instead of going out and stealing, instead of "thuggin", they could apply themselves and study, just plain and simple, they have libraries, even in the hood.